Premy Wrapz – premature baby sunglasses
Premy Wrapz, the world’s first premature baby sunglasses.
Designed specifically for small premature or preemie babies who can suffer several serious eye diseases like Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) which is the main reason for children’s vision loss. Children who’ve had ROP are more likely to get other problems later on like: Myopia (nearsightedness), Strabismus (misalignment of the eyes), Amblyopia (lazy eye), Glaucoma, and Retinal detachment. By wearing Premy Wrapz sunglasses from birth you will help to protect their eyes against harmful UV rays and bright sunlight.
Parents with premature babies already know that eye-shields are used in hospitals to protect their babies eyes from bright overhead lights. But compared to sun light those hospital lights are dull and they don’t emit harmful UV radiation. So, it is vitally important to protect all young eyes from the sun especially premature babies.
Made from a soft rubber material that makes the frame very comfortable and virtually unbreakable. With a soft neoprene headband that will keep them in place. For extra comfort the headband is wide at the back so when laying down it acts like a small pillow. The headband also makes the sunglasses float in water to prevent loss. The size can easily be adjusted using the Velcro tabs. We use only the very best A-grade polycarbonate (PC) lenses with 100% UV protection. The G-15 (neutral green) lens colour has been especially picked for its clarity and ability to not distort colour. This also makes them safe for colour blind babies.
Premy Wrapz, Available in baby blue or baby pink.
Our suggestion, if your babies head size is approaching 40cm or (3 3/4″) we recommend that you buy our Baby Wrapz 2. The frame size is larger than the Premy Wrapz model but it does come with 2 headbands and with the short headband attached it should be OK. Baby Wrapz 2 will fit up to 5 years of age.
Premy Wrapz Buy Now
PREMY WRAPZ – have all these great features:
- Comply with and exceed the:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- European Standard – EN ISO 12312-1:2013+A1:2015
- USA Standard – ANSI Z80.3:2015
- Korean standard – KC
- Japanese standard – Japan labeling law on sunglasses
- Plus all other countries
- soft rubber frame, virtually unbreakable and comfortable
- adjustable neoprene headband, fits (0 – 1 yr)
- impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- provide 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT #3, G-15 colour lens for clarity and colour free distortion
- floats in water, preventing loss
- 3 year guarantee
- microfibre case for protection and cleaning
- IE SHD Semi Hard case. Designed to protect your sunglasses. Made with a clip so it can be easily attached to the pram or your hand bag to prevent loss. Also with a name tag.
IE SHD Semi Hard case. Available in baby pink, black or baby blue.