Baby Wrapz – baby sunglasses
Baby Wrapz, baby sunglasses are made with love and care. The soft rubber frame is comfortable and virtually unbreakable while the easy adjustable “Velcro”, neoprene headband keeps them in place and makes them float. Baby Wrapz will fit from birth up to approximately 5 years of age.
Our lens colour has been especially picked for its clarity and ability to not distort colour at a crucial time when toddlers are learning their colours. This is critical as around 10% of boys and 2% of girls suffer from some form of colour blindness and the incorrect lens colour just compounds the problem.
Baby Wrapz, Available in black, pink, blue, baby blue, baby pink and purple.
The following two colours are from our limited edition range. They have the same soft rubber frame as above just printed. Only ever made in small quantities.
Baby Wrapz, Limited edition colours – Available in blue print or pink print.
Protection near water
All young children need to wear sunglasses around water. We know that UV radiation does reflect off the water surface therefore you have UV rays from both the sun and the water which can be one and a half to almost two times the normal amount reaching the eyes. Particularly for toddlers as they are closer to the water. Baby Wrapz are designed for both salt and chlorinated water. The neoprene wet-suit headband makes them float. The frame, lenses and stainless steel screws are all water safe. Our only recommendation is to thoroughly rinse after use, especially after salt water as the salt can be course when dry.
Baby Wrapz Buy Now
BABY WRAPZ – have all these great features:
- Comply with and exceed the:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- European Standard – EN ISO 12312-1:2013+A1:2015
- USA Standard – ANSI Z80.3:2015
- Korean standard – KC
- Japanese standard – Japan labeling law on sunglasses
- Plus all other countries
- 100% UVA/B/C Protection
- A-grade impact resistant polycarbonate lenses
- G-15 lens colour, originally designed for the U.S. air force
- Sun glare protection and clarity with no colour distortion
- Safe for colour blind children
- Microfibre case included
- 3 year guarantee
- Accessories available: cords, sports bands and our new semi hard case
- Polarized lens upgrade. Baby Wrapz are also available with high quality polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses. These are the same lenses used in all high quality major adult brands used for sports and fishing. They are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and being polarized eliminate all white reflected light or white haze, giving the ultimate crisp clear vision. Because we never compromise on quality, the lenses we use are approximately 2 mm thick to avoid distortion and breakage.
Please avoid cheaper polarized lenses made from TAC – (Tri Acetate Cellulose) and other soft materials as they do scratch easily and bend out of shape. Also avoid thin polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses as they will also bend out of shape. Bent and scratched lenses do distort vision leading to headaches and major eye problems.
Read our latest blog, Polarized Lenses – the good and the bad. Check it out to see what lenses are the best and why. Especially if your thinking about buying polarized sunglasses.
- IE SHD Semi Hard case. Designed to protect your sunglasses. Made with a clip so it can be easily attached to the pram or your hand bag to prevent loss. Also with a name tag.
IE SHD Semi Hard case. Available in baby pink, black or baby blue.