Read our customer testimonials or reviews.
Please leave a testimonial
If you have purchased our sunglasses we would truly love to hear your testimonials, comments, suggestions, reviews and feedback. This certainly can be left in the form below. And will in fact be used to help us serve you better. Thank you for your time.
Customer testimonials or reviews
- tgaborek: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 12 August 2018 AWESOME – I’ll buy it again. These glasses are not only cool looking and comfortable (according to my son), they also come with the perfect accessories for a small child: two sizes of arms (depending on the size of the child), silicon holders for behind the ears that we DEFINITELY use, and a super cool neoprene band that has been perfect for our summer trip. Once those are lost or damaged, I plan on replacing with the same.
- Ashley Gilbert: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 January 2019 Great for rough kids. My twins (they are 23 months) love these and they certainly hold up to their roughness.
- Lynda Wilson: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 22 March 2019 Good purchase. Very pretty and I like that it has UV protection.
- Laura: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 4 January 2020 Love these! My 6 month old loved these! They were a little big on him but they got the job done. They were great for him to wear in the pool and out in the sun. He did not try to take them off. I do recommend putting them on the baby once in the sun and not before you go out.
- Trice C. Mahony: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 9 August 2019 Good fit. Good fit for my 4 months old, they certainly don’t seem to bother her; no screaming or trying to claw them off. They stay on well throughout our hike or trip to the beach. I also like all the extras it comes with, strap, carrying case, cleaning wipe, and side frame ear pieces. Good buy and I love the color =)
- Lisa Allen: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 14 September 2018 Great Product. Love these! My 15 month old keeps them on his face just fine. We truly do love these for everyday use, but we mostly use them when we go out on the boat as the band makes them float!
- tracey lloyd: 5.0 out of 5 stars.4 May 2019 Best baby sunglasses. I absolutely love these. I want to buy 2 more once they get more in stock. They certainly don’t break. And they also take a lot of abuse from my toddler, until she lost them.
- Puffin lover: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 26 July 2018 Made for little kids. I love the adjustability of this product–two sizes of neoprene straps plus ear pieces. It seems sturdy and flexible material. I can’t give 5 stars though, because I haven’t gotten my child to keep them on yet!
- Rebecca R.: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 5 November 2018 Perfect. Buy them. Perfect, comes with what you need for every stage until they’ll need an upgrade due to size. I ordered a few different pairs but these won by a long shot.
- Baylie Crum: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 4 August 2019 Perfect for my little boy. Love they also come with various straps and plastic things to go over the ears. These will certainly grow with my son. Very good quality.
- MAM: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 18 September 2018 Five Stars. The strap worked perfectly for our 1 year old grandson.
Even more testimonials
- Sabs: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 11 December 2016 Brilliant a must have for sunny holidays! Brilliant I bought these for my 5 month old son and they were perfect for what we needed and with the adjustable strap we could make it fit perfectly
- crimson: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 6 October 2017 Much better for babies than standard sunglasses. Having tried standard sunglasses on our 7 month old which never seemed to fit properly we thought we would give some goggle type glasses a go in an attempt to have them stay on for longer than 5 minutes. These Baby Wrapz glasses are certainly perfect in that respect. There is a fair amount of adjustment in the band so we managed to get them to fit perfectly. It also means that they are likely to last a good while longer than the small standard sunglasses that we had tried previously (our baby had already outgrown 2 standard pairs). You may have to experiment a little bit as after the first couple of times of wearing them we did notice that they left pinch marks just in front of the ears. Once on though they really did stay on despite various attempts to rip them off. Performance wise they really seemed to do the job. Without the glasses on our little one was constantly sneezing whilst out in the sun. As soon as we put these on all was well. Would highly recommend them instead of normal sunglasses
And even more reviews
- WL: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 5 September 2016 Bought based on good reviews on Amazon and seems like a decent brand. Bought based on good reviews on Amazon and seems like a decent brand (so I could indeed trust their UV protection rating). My 3 and a half month old baby did not fight it or pull them off although he did have a very confused look after they were put on. I find doing something fun with them (like singing a song) and carrying on doing it after the sunglasses on helps as baby then still feels secure that the only thing that has changed is the light level.
- RayRay: 5.0 out of 5 stars.11 April 2019 Does the job nicely. I bought these for our 7-month-old for his first summer holiday. Initially, I was concerned that he wouldn’t wear them. But the wrap-around band is perfect and he managed to keep them on for a long enough time to get used to them. I am unsure how much UV protection he got, but I wasn’t too worried as you are advised to ensure babies are kept out of direct sunlight, as our boy was, for a long period of time.
And even more testimonials
- Jo: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 27 April 2019 Cool dude shades. Great for slightly bigger kids, 3 year old loves hers. Got a pink and purple pair. Only issue is you have to keep the band pretty tight to keep them on and that can cause a small mark on my daughter’s nose. Maybe a little padding on the plastic nose price would help. Can’t fault the quality thought, well made, robust and come with a bag so help prevent scratches. They also stay put well when the kids are playing. 2 year old (just 2)gets annoyed with them quite fast and pulls them off but as I said 3 year old thinks they’re great.
- Kirk wallis: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 June 2018 Fits my 10 week old no problem… although he’s on the large side. May take some getting used to😂… but the product itself is great
- sonia: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 4 May 2016 Baby looks lovely! My 11 month old looks lovely in these and he actually kept them on while he was in the sling. He pushed them up to his forehead while he was in the buggy though! They seem well made and comfortable. The size is of course adjustable. So I hope that these will last a while.
- Erika S.: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 14 January 2017 Perfect for our baby on holiday. Perfect for our baby on holiday. We bought our first pair for our baby at 4 months, and just bought a second at 2 years. Stays on his head and he doesn’t mind the fit, so its a win! Great item, especially for holidays!
And even more reviews
- RobertMcDermott: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 22 July 2018 Good quality and easy to adjust. First thing I bought for my son was a pair of sunglasses as we are very outdoorsy people. Although he outgrew them quickly(as kids do most things). They we suitable for their purpose and the strap was really easy to adjust.
- denise haslett: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 8 September 2019 Cool.My boy loved them for the whole 10 minutes he would keep them on for. Pull them off and ask you to put them back on again 😂. All fun tho! He looked super cute.
- mike: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 25 August 2019 Best kids accessory you’ll buy this summer. Perfect design and also does exactly as hoped. People were tripping over themselves to ask about it and wanting to order it. Great idea well executed. Top marks. Ordered a second pair and our redhead certainly loves them even at 4 months doesn’t touch them and loves being able to see in the sun.
- lucy: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 15 April 2019 Good buy. Brought for holiday much cheaper than brands seen in some shops but fit well and also comfortabe on our 8mo he doesn’t seem to mind them much a bit of grabbing them at first.
- randomdee: 3.0 out of 5 stars. 30 March 2019 Look great. thought they’d be great but my son didn’t tolerate them ok his face so that’s just a personal choice. Look great and are easy to use if your kid will let you use them.
And even more testimonials
- Sazra: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 29 November 2016 Good fit sunglasses for the LO. Purchased for my 3 month old to protect his eyes whilst in the garden. Even though he wore a large sun hat I found he was still squinting so I got these upon a recommendation from a friend. They fit well and he seemed to tolerate them for quite a while.
- Beck: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 23 August 2019 Integral part of slip slop slap. My 4+ month old wears then no hassle. Good colour for a baby who wears blues and fun colours. Easy to put on baby and stay in place fairly well even on an active baby.
- Beena: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 25 February 2019 Stays on and doesn’t irritate baby. Our baby got used to wearing these after only a few minutes. The wrap around strap makes it easy to pick baby up, lie baby down, carry baby around and not worry that the glasses will be lost. If baby is lying on back they do move a little when baby turns head from side to side, but we also have this problem with beanies too.
- Kendall G.: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 20 June 2017 Great sunglasses for staying on babies heads. Great sunglasses for staying on babies heads! I had very similar ones for my daughter although she was a bit funny having things round her head but my son doesn’t mind them at all.
- nice1nix: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 7 May 2019 Fabulous. Exactly what we needed and my 6mth old son certainly loves them and I’d happy wearing them. They seem to be comfortable for him.
And even more reviews
- Krystal Atkinson: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 6 June 2019 Quality. These are such great quality. They are flexible so hopefully will not break. The removable strap is perfect. Helps them stay on when they are babies but can remove for when they get older. Baby is only 3 months old so they are slightly too big but she still enjoys wearing them. We love the fact she can hopefully wear them for a couple years.
- jess: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 13 April 2019 Super cute. My little one look so cute in them. She is 4months old and seems to like wearing them too.
- Beats: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 April 2019 Removable strap is a nice feature. Great quality glasses. They fit my 6 month old well and have a removable strap.
- EmmaMac: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 13 March 2019 Great Fit. Great Sunglasses bought for my Almost 4 months Granddaughter, She loves them.
- Patricia: 4.0 out of 5 stars. 11 June 2019 Lovely. These are lovely little glasses. My baby is 10 weeks old and loves them. They are slightly too big for my baby and it is a little awkward to readjust the strap at the back to a small size. Overall I am happy and would recommend.
And even more testimonials
- Amy: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 1 July 2019 Lovely & practical glasses. It took a couple of times to get little one used to them, but now she knows that her sunnies on means adventure ahead! They fitted from 3 months, great buy for sunny days and happy baby 🙂
- Amazon Customer: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 5 September 2018 Better than Expected. Very durable, good quality item. Better than expected. Cute floral print, similar to Joules. Chosen for genuine sun protection qualities.
- VSA: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 7 March 2020 Good quality. Excellent service, good quality and lovely design. Thank you.
- Scot chegg: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 July 2019 To cool for school. Absolutly fab….
- NAT: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 July 2019 Pretty sunglasses. Headband helpful for keeping on my 6month old.
- Laura Rotherham: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 6 July 2019 Cute and practical sunglasses for baby. Fit well and easy to put on. Sturdy enough to withstand baby pulling them off.
- Amazon Customer: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 22 March 2019 Love these. The picture does not do justice even. They are v cute and my wife/baby love them.
- Urban Calm: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 28 January 2020 Good sunglasses. Nice and sturdy, stayed nicely on baby’s head.
- MrsPearson: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 23 April 2018 Perfect. Great, fit perfect!
- MissyB: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 1 June 2018 extremely happy with them. Lovely item, really cute design. The elasticated strap allows the glasses to be tightened. They’re a little too big at the moment but as they’ll hopefully last till she’s 2 she’ll grow into them. Overall, extremely happy with them.
- Mrs K.: 5.0 out of 5 stars. 8 September 2017 Five Stars. Absolutely gorgeous