WARNING IMPORTANT MESSAGE WARNING
Please help save sight. Pass this message on to family and friends with children.
Sale now on, hurry limited time only.
*Save on postage. For a limited time you can receive free standard postage worth $8.95 or use the coupon to reduce express and International postage at our online shop. You must use the following coupon “free standard postage” between the 30th of November and the 15th of December 2019. 1 coupon per user with a minimum spend of $20.00 Hurry don’t miss out.
At Idol Eyes Australia, we specialize in high quality baby, toddler and children’s sunglasses. We made the world’s first baby sunglasses in 1987. Followed that with Baby Wrapz the first rubber framed sunglasses with a headband for babies. Then our world-famous Baby Wrapz 2 the first convertible baby sunglasses with headbands and temples (arms). Our rubber frames are super comfortable and virtually unbreakable and we only use A-grade impact resistant (PC) polycarbonate lenses with 100% UV protection. We also have many other world firsts, like our new Premy Wrapz – the world’s first premature or preemie baby sunglasses and our legendary 3-year guarantee.
Why it is so important for babies to wear sunglasses
Today we fully understand how important wearing sunglasses is for babies from birth until 10 years of age. We know that *2% to 5% of UV rays at 320nm reach the retina of children under 9 years, while none of these more dangerous UV rays reach the retina of older age groups. We known that babies are born with a limited number of chromophores in their eyes compared to adults. The chromophore is a part of the molecule that helps absorb harmful UV radiation. They prevent these UV rays from damaging the cornea, crystalline lens and the retina, which in turn helps prevent eye diseases such as cataracts, pterygium, actinic & droplet keratites, pinguecula and macular degeneration. So wearing good quality sunglasses from birth is vital. *To find out more, please read our blog, How UV rays damage young eyes.
Idol Eyes Australia is truly committed to children’s eye-care.
Our promise to every customer, we will never compromise on quality because we know your child’s eyesight is worth it. Plus our sunglasses will always be affordable so every child can be properly protected. The cute, trendy, awesome or sporty “WOW” factors designed into every pair of Idol Eyes Australia sunglasses is our free bonus to make your kids look great.
We quality test all of our sunglasses
Even before production commences we stress test every part so we can be confident in our 3 year guarantee. We only use materials that will give you value for money. Then we test to all world sunglasses standards.
Would you like to know what other test we perform on our sunglasses. Get all the facts in our latest blog: Our Testing Procedure
Idol Eyes Australia Sunglasses
- Comply with and exceed the:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- European Standard – EN ISO 12312-1:2013+A1:2015
- USA Standard – ANSI Z80.3:2015
- Korean standard – KC
- Japanese standard – Japan labeling law on sunglasses
- Plus all other countries
- 100% UVA/B/C Protection
- A-grade impact resistant polycarbonate lenses
- G-15 lens colour, originally designed for the U.S. air force
- Sun glare protection and clarity with no colour distortion
- Safe for colour blind children
- Microfibre case included
- 3 year guarantee
- Accessories available: cords, sports bands and our new semi hard case
Our Guide to buying quality sunglasses
We know that some sunglasses being sold today are extremely harmful to your child’s eyesight. Even some well-known brands. With 69 years experience in optics here is our complete guide to buying quality children’s sunglasses. Critical points to look for when buying baby – toddler sunglasses. Sunglasses that will protect against harmful UV light damage. If you need any help with the information in this PDF file please email us via our contact page.
*Save on postage.
- Hurry – For a limited time you can receive free standard postage worth $8.95 or use the coupon to reduce express and International postage at our online shop. You must use the following coupon “free standard postage” between the 30th of November and the 15th of December 2019. 1 coupon per user with a minimum spend of $20.00 Hurry don’t miss out.
Check out our new lower International post fees.
- Available from our online shop – International post delivery to most countries with tracking for a flat fee of A$15.00 to A$20.00 depending on the country. Use the “free standard postage” coupon to take a further $8.95 off. That means you only pay $6.05 to $11.05 for international postage to anywhere in the world. But only for a limited time. See the “*Save on postage” conditions above. So hurry before you miss out. Delivery approx. 6 – 10 days. Please note: Idol Eyes Australia is not responsible for incoming import or duty costs at the destination country if applicable.
New at our online shop, Idol Eyes Australia Gift Cards – from $10 to $100 Idol Eyes Australia Gift Cards are the perfect present for those fussy customers. Let’s face it sunglasses are as individual as people and everyone has their own preferred style and colour. So let your loved ones choose their own sunglasses and make your life simple by buying one of our gift cards.
Gift Cards Buy Now
- People from more than 104 countries per year visit our website, not just to buy the world’s best baby and children’s sunglasses but to be informed, read our blogs, and generally learn how to protect their kid’s eyes from harmful UV radiation. If it effects children’s eyes and is connected with sunglasses you will see it here first.
- In Australia over 1 million kids protect their eyes from UV related eye diseases with Idol Eyes Australia sunglasses. We know that is great, especially when the total population here in Australia has only recently reached 25 million. Even more kids are protecting their eyes with Idol Eyes Australia sunglasses overseas as we now export world-wide.
- January 2020 – Idol Eyes Australia will be exhibiting our latest models at CBME – Turkey at the CNR Expo Center, Istanbul on the 08 – 11 January 2020. Find us in Hall 1/E-114. More details at: https://www.cbmeturkey.com
- February 2020 – Idol Eyes Australia will be exhibiting our latest models at the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s expo – The Melbourne Exhibition Centre, South Wharf on the 22 – 23 February 2020. Find us on stand: G36. Get your free tickets at: https://www.pbcexpo.com.au/melbourne-special
- March 2020 – Idol Eyes Australia will be exhibiting our latest models at the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s expo – ICC, Darling Harbour on the 21 – 22 March 2020. Find us on stand: H15. Get your free tickets at: https://www.pbcexpo.com.au/sydney-special
- May 2020 – Idol Eyes Australia will be exhibiting our latest models at the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s expo – Sydney Showground Exhibition Centre, Sydney Olympic Park on the 22 – 24 May 2020. Find us on stand: Q22. Get your free tickets at: https://www.pbcexpo.com.au/sydney