Idol Eyes Australia
Idol Eyes Australia sunglasses are now readily available for premature babies up to late teens. Specifically made from superior materials that have been designed to last. So they will give you true value for money. There certainly is a model suitable for every child’s individual style. This is due to our extensive range of truly great designs. In addition we always use only the very best A-grade impact resistant (PC) polycarbonate lenses. As well these lenses certainly will provide 100% UV protection. All this and our legendary three-year guarantee. Including a bonus microfibre case. That can clean as well as protect the sunglasses. You certainly cannot buy better sunglasses for your children.
Please follow the links below to the brands individual products page.
Our Sunglasses brands are:
- Premy Wrapz – sunglasses with a headband for premature babies
- Baby Wrapz – sunglasses with a headband for babies, ages 0 to 5 yrs.
Convertible model – Headband and Traditional Style, (2 in 1)
- Baby Wrapz 2 – convertible sunglasses for babies, ages 0 to 5 yrs.
- Tiny Tots I – sunglasses for babies and tots, ages 0 to 2 yrs.
- Tiny Tots II – sunglasses for toddlers, ages 2 to 5 yrs.
- Kids I – sunglasses for children, ages 5 to 10 yrs.
- Kids II – sunglasses for children, ages over 10 yrs.
New – Classic Metal models
- Oval – Classic Metal – sunglasses for children, ages 5 to teens.
- Panto – Classic Metal – sunglasses for children, ages 5 to teens.
- Round – Classic Metal – sunglasses for children, ages 0 to teens.
- Square – Classic Metal – sunglasses for children, ages 5 to 10 yrs
- school sunglasses – for both primary and high school by Idol Eyes Australia
These definitely are Australia’s original and best school sunglasses since 2004. Our school sunglasses provide 100% UV protection. In addition these are made from really tough A-grade polycarbonate. So they will take all the punishment kids will give them. Available in two sizes to fit all school aged kids. Both primary and high school. These are made in five standard colours – black, blue, green, red and yellow. There is also a section on the sunglasses and the microfibre case were parents can write their child’s name. They can even be made to suit your requirements.
All states and federal governments certainly do recommend that all schools implement the wearing of sunglasses. You can find out more here on the NSW Government Education website.
WARNING, ATTENTION, 警告, WARNUNG, предупреждение, ADVARSEL
Due to the growing number of sunglasses and sunglasses standard WARNINGS we have move these to their own dedicated page.
Dangerous kids sunglasses flooding the market (see the latest WARNINGS)
Firstly, do not miss these latest WARNINGS they will save your child’s eyesight.
Then take a look at our blogs there are many interesting topics to help you prevent nasty eye diseases from affecting your kids.