Baby Wrapz 2 – convertible baby sunglasses
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2 is the world’s first convertible or interchangeable baby sunglasses allowing easy tool free conversion from headband to temple tips (arms) with our unique quick clip system. We use only the very best A-grade polycarbonate (PC) G-15 lenses for 100% UV protection and maximum impact resistance. Now with 2 headbands, standard fits (0 to 2 yr) and new extra-long headbands for older toddlers (2 to 5 yr). Also including earlocks, so even the temples are adjustable.
Designed to grow with your child
These brilliantly designed baby sunglasses with our quick clip system makes it easy to convert from headband to temples instantly without tools, (just use your thumb nail). With the easy adjustable “Velcro” short headband on, this is perfect for young babies to hold the sunglasses in place especially while laying down in a pram. Clip on the temples (arms) with the adjustable “Earlocks” and you instantly have traditional sunglasses that fit comfortably at all ages 0 to 5 years. When needed the long headband can be quickly fitted for bike riding, skiing, sports, water sports, etc. All this allows Baby Wrapz 2 to grow with your child making these truly the greatest convertible baby sunglasses.
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2, Available in black, pink, blue, purple, baby pink or baby blue.
More than just baby sunglasses
Are you aware that our Baby Wrapz 2 are much more than just a pair of baby sunglasses. We have designed these as a UV protective goggle for babies. The soft rubber frame when being pulled back by the headbands contours the frame to sit comfortably against the face perfectly which eliminates all UV radiation from entering the eyes from around the side of the frame. The headbands do not need to be over tightened. Only our Baby Wrapz series gives absolute maximum UV protection.
Protection near water
All young children need to wear sunglasses around water. We know that UV radiation does reflect off the water surface so you have UV rays from both the sun and the water which is one and a half to almost two times the normal amount reaching the eyes. Particularly for toddlers as they are closer to the water. Baby Wrapz 2 are designed for both salt and chlorinated water. Just put the neoprene wet-suit headband on and they float. The frame, lenses and stainless steel screws are all water safe. Our only recommendation is to thoroughly rinse after use, especially after salt water as the salt is course when dry.
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2 Buy Now
BABY WRAPZ 2 – have all these great features:
- Comply with and exceed the:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- European Standard – EN ISO 12312-1:2013+A1:2015
- CE Certification
- USA Standard – ANSI Z80.3-2018
- Korean standard – KC
- Japanese standard – Japan labeling law on sunglasses
- Plus all other countries
- convertible baby sunglasses
- tool free change from headband to temples, just use your thumb nail
- 2 adjustable headbands, short fits (0 – 2 yr) and long fits (2 – 5 yr)
- 2 temples (arms)
- 2 adjustable Earlocks, so no slipping down little noses
- soft rubber frame, virtually unbreakable and comfortable
- impact resistant polycarbonate (PC) lens
- provide 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT #3, G-15 colour lens for clarity and colour free distortion
- Polarized (PC) lens upgrade, see details below
- floats in water with headband on, preventing loss
- 3 year guarantee
- microfibre case for protection and cleaning
- Polarized lens upgrade. Baby Wrapz 2 are also available with high quality polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses. These are the same lenses used in all high quality major adult brands used for sports and fishing. They are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and being polarized eliminate all white reflected light or white haze, giving the ultimate crisp clear vision. Because we never compromise on quality, the lenses we use are approximately 2 mm thick to avoid distortion and breakage.
Please avoid cheaper polarized lenses made from TAC – (Tri Acetate Cellulose) and other soft materials as they do scratch easily and bend out of shape. Also avoid thin polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses as they will also bend out of shape. Bent and scratched lenses do distort vision leading to headaches and major eye problems.
Read our latest blog, Polarized Lenses – the good and the bad. Check it out to see what lenses are the best and why. Especially if your thinking about buying polarized sunglasses.
- IE SHD Semi Hard case. Designed especially to protect your Baby Wrapz 2 sunglasses and to keep all the parts in one convenient place. Made with a clip so it is easily attached to the pram or your hand bag to prevent loss. Also with a name tag.
IE SHD Semi Hard case. Available in baby pink, black or baby blue.