Baby Wrapz 2 – convertible baby sunglasses
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2
It’s true… There’s a new and much better way for you to put sunglasses on babies and toddlers. It’s called “Baby Wrapz 2“. And it’s very different from the common methods you’re likely familiar with. Because of how it can grow with your child.
Why are Baby Wrapz 2 baby sunglasses the world’s very best?
As you’ll see, it really is amazing. Firstly, Baby Wrapz 2 is the world’s first convertible or interchangeable baby sunglasses. Allowing easy tool free conversion. From headband to temple tips (arms) with our unique quick clip system. So it actually grows with your baby and fits perfectly at all ages from 0 to 5 years old.
The frames and temples are made from a (non-toxic) phthalate and BPA/F/S free material. That is both safe and comfortable as well as unbreakable.
We use only the very best A-grade polycarbonate (PC) G-15 lenses. For 100% UV protection and maximum impact resistance. It also comes with 2 headbands, standard fits (0 to 2 yr) and the new extra-long headband for older toddlers (2 to 5 yr). Plus it also includes earlocks, so even the temples are adjustable. So there is absolutely no way these will slip down little noses.
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2, The ultimate convertible or interchangeable baby sunglasses. (Showing a 9 month old baby boy with the headband attached and a 5 year old boy with the temples or arms attached.)
Designed to grow with your child
These brilliantly designed baby sunglasses with our quick clip system. Definitely makes it easy to convert from the headband to the temples instantly. Without tools. Just use your thumb nail.
With the easy adjustable “Velcro” short headband on. This is then perfect for young babies to hold the sunglasses in place. Especially while laying down in a pram. Then clip on the temples (arms) with the adjustable “Earlocks”. And you instantly have traditional toddler sunglasses. That fit comfortably at all ages 0 to 5 years. When needed the long headband can be quickly fitted. For bike riding, skiing, sports, water sports, etc.
All this certainly allows Baby Wrapz 2 to grow with your child. Making these truly the greatest convertible baby sunglasses. And definitely the world’s very best baby sunglasses. These truly are loved by more babies world-wide than any other baby sunglasses.
When only the very best will do. Make sure your baby is wearing Baby Wrapz 2.
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2, Available in black, pink, blue, purple, baby pink or baby blue.
More than just baby sunglasses
Are you aware that our Baby Wrapz 2 are much more than just a pair of baby sunglasses.
We have designed these as a UV protective goggle for babies. The soft rubber frame when being pulled back by the headband. Will contour the frame to sit comfortably against the face perfectly. Therefore eliminating all UV radiation from entering the eyes. Especially from around the side of the frame. Importantly the headband does not need to be over tightened. Therefore these are also suitable as a baby ski google.
Only our Baby Wrapz series will truly offer your baby the absolute maximum UV protection. No other sunglasses even come close to offering this much protection.
How prams harm eyes
Are you aware that prams are a major cause of blindness. Please read our blog to find out why. The Reliable Truth, How Prams Harm Eyes. And what you can do to avoid this from happening to your baby.
12 critical points to check kids sunglasses 🕶️💯👍
Use this simple checklist to see if your kids sunglasses or the sunglasses you are about to buy will harm or help. It’s totally free to download and use. Note: This 12 critical points sunglasses checker always remains the copyright property of Idol Eyes Australia.
Protection near water
All young children certainly do need to wear sunglasses around water.
We do know that UV radiation does reflect off the water surface. Therefore you have UV rays from both the sun and the water. Consequently this is one and a half to almost two times the normal amount of UV rays reaching the eyes. Especially for toddlers as they are closer to the water.
Baby Wrapz 2 are designed for both salt and chlorinated water. The neoprene wet-suit headband will certainly make them float. The frame, lenses and stainless steel screws are all water safe. Our only recommendation is to thoroughly rinse the sunglasses after use. Especially after salt water as the salt is course when dry.
IE88C – Baby Wrapz 2 Buy Now $50.00 – $120.00
BABY WRAPZ 2 – have all these great features:
- Comply with and exceed the:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- European Standard – EN ISO 12312-1:2013+A1:2015
- CE Certification
- USA Standard – ANSI Z80.3-2018
- Korean standard – KC
- Japanese standard – Japan labeling law on sunglasses
- Plus all other countries
- convertible baby sunglasses
- tool free change from headband to temples, just use your thumb nail
- soft comfortable, (non-toxic) BPA/F/S free rubber frame, virtually unbreakable and comfortable
- (non-toxic) phthalate and BPA/F/S free temples or (arms)
- 2 adjustable headbands, short fits (0 – 2 yr) and long fits (2 – 5 yr)
- 2 adjustable Earlocks, so no slipping down little noses
- impact resistant polycarbonate (PC) lens
- provide 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT #3, G-15 colour lens for clarity and colour free distortion
- Bio polycarbonate lens upgrade, see details below
- Polarized (PC) lens upgrade, see details below
- floats in water with headband on, preventing loss
- 3 year guarantee
- microfibre case for protection and cleaning
- Bio polycarbonate lens upgrade. These are really high tech. As well as being totally unique. Besides they also have all the same great features as our traditional polycarbonate lenses. The real difference of course. Is these new lenses are made from an Eco-friendly plant based material. So they really are environmentally friendly.
- Polarized lens upgrade. Additionally these high quality polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses are available. These truly are the same lenses used in all high quality major adult brands. Especially used for sports and fishing. They are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses. Importantly these polarized lenses will eliminate all white reflected light or white haze. Therefore they will give the ultimate crisp clear vision. Because we never compromise on quality. These lenses we use are approximately 2 mm thick to avoid distortion and breakage
Please avoid cheaper polarized lenses made from TAC – (Tri Acetate Cellulose). And other soft materials as they certainly do scratch easily. And also they will bend out of shape.
Read our latest blog, The Reliable Truth, Polarized Lenses The Good And The Bad. Check it out to see what lenses are the best and why. Especially if your thinking about buying polarized baby sunglasses.
- IE – SHD Semi Hard case. Designed specifically to protect your Baby Wrapz 2 sunglasses. And to keep all the parts in one convenient place. Made with a clip so it is easily attached to the pram or your hand bag to prevent loss. Also with a name tag.
IE SHD Semi Hard case. Available in baby pink, black or baby blue.
IE – SHD Semi Hard case Buy Now $14.00
WARNING, ATTENTION, 警告, WARNUNG, предупреждение, ADVARSEL
Due to the growing number of sunglasses and sunglasses standard WARNINGS. We have move these to their own dedicated page.
Dangerous kids sunglasses flooding the market (see the latest WARNINGS)
Firstly, do not miss these latest WARNINGS they will save your child’s eyesight.
Then take a look at our blogs. There are many interesting topics to help you prevent nasty eye diseases from affecting your kids.
To easily see when you require UV protection. Check the MyUV website. It provides you with the knowledge and tools to read the UV Index. So you can find out how to be SunSmart and make the most of your day.