Ski Goggles by Idol Eyes Australia
Our ski goggles not only look great but are designed to take all the punishment that kids will hand out. With a soft flexible frame that will bend without breaking and a soft foam inlay that sits against the face for super comfortable all day use.
The huge wraparound one piece lens gives crisp clear peripheral vision and will flex without cracking. Made with an orange colour lens for clarity and depth perception with an anti-fog coating. This lens even reduces harmful blue light. The frame design has fantastic air flow so there is no fogging.
IE7170 Ski Goggles, Available in blue or pink.
These are made to fit 5 to 12 years old with or without a helmet. But with the extra long headband they can also fit small adults. The elastic headband is nice and wide to give maximum comfort.
KIDS SKI GOGGLES – have all these great features:
- Comply with and exceed the:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- European Standard – EN ISO 12312-1:2013+A1:2015
- USA Standard – ANSI Z80.3:2015
- Korean standard – KC
- Japanese standard – Japan labeling law on sunglasses
- Plus all other countries
- super tough rubber frame, virtually unbreakable and comfortable
- flow through air vent system to prevent fogging
- soft foam inlay for extra comfort
- extra-long elastic adjustable headband
- flexible acetate lens with anti-fog coating
- provide 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT # 2, orange colour lens for clarity and depth perception
- fits (5 – 12 yr)
- 3 year guarantee
- water-resistant polyester case for protection is included