by Idol Eyes Australia
We have designed our school sunglasses to handle everyday use without breaking. The frames are made from impact resistant polycarbonate which is super light-weight for comfort and ten times more impact resistant than plastic. Available in two sizes to fit all kids, both primary and high school. Made in five standard colours, black, blue, red, green and yellow. The impact resistant polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UV protection. That’s UVA, UVB and UVC. And we only use G-15, category 3 lenses so they give maximum glare protection and are safe for all students even those who are colour blind*. There is a section on the sunglasses and microfibre case were parents can write their child’s name to prevent loss. Please check out all the great features below to see why these are Australia’s favourite school sunglasses.
Buy direct from the manufacturer
Schools can buy directly from us and receive our really low wholesale price with no MOQ’s – “no minimum order quantities”. So, stop paying retail prices. To receive further information please email your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
School sunglasses – IE532 and IE525, Available in black, blue, red, green or yellow
In Australia 1 in 7 adults over 50 years old have some form of blindness* and this terrible statistic only gets worse in the older age groups. (*macular degeneration, cataracts, pterygium, actinic & droplet keratites, pinguecula, etc.).
Prevention is easy
All states and federal governments suggest schools implement the wearing of sunglasses to prevent this huge human and financial cost. We know this is totally preventable just by wearing a broad-brimmed hat and good quality wrap-around sunglasses from an early age.
School sunglasses by Idol Eyes Australia have all these great features:
- Comply with the mandatory Australian / New Zealand Standard – AS/NZS 1067.1:2016. Category 3.
- Available in 2 sizes to fit all grades, (Primary and High school).
- small – “IE532” – fits (3 to 8 yr)
- large – “IE525” – fits (7 to 18 yr)
- Exactly the same shape in both models, so a true school uniform.
- Made in five standard school colours (black, blue, red, green and yellow). Even house colours.
- The matt surface coating on the frames absorbs harmful UV light so it is not reflected into the eyes.
- Wrap-around style with wide sides so it stops the greatest amount of UV light from entering the eyes.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate frame and lens.
- Provide 100% UVA/B/C Protection.
- We use a CAT #3, G-15 lens colour which was originally designed for the U.S. air force as it offers the best sun glare protection and clarity with no colour distortion.
- Safe for colour blind children. *Note: 10% of boys and 2% of girls are colour blind and the incorrect colour lens compounds the problem.
- 3 year guarantee.
- Including a microfibre case, to clean and protect.
- There is a section on the frame were parents can write their child’s name.
- Can be made to order: colour, logo, school name, etc. Note: this does incur MOQ’s.
- IE SHD Semi Hard case. Designed to protect your school sunglasses and to keep them clean. Made with a clip so it can be easily attached to your backpack or bag to prevent loss. Also includes a name tag.
- Sunglasses cords or sports bands. We have Australia’s largest range of spectacle accessories so whatever style or colour you require we will have it.