Premy Wrapz – the world’s first premature baby sunglasses. Made from a soft rubber material that makes the frame very comfortable and virtually unbreakable. With a soft neoprene headband that will keep them in place. For extra comfort the headband is cut wide at the back so when laying down it acts like a small pillow. The headband also makes the sunglasses float in water to prevent loss. The size can easily be adjusted using the Velcro tabs. We use only the very best A-grade polycarbonate (PC) lenses with 100% UV protection. The G-15 (neutral green) lens colour has been especially picked for its clarity and ability to not distort colour. This also makes them safe for colour blind babies.
Designed specifically for small premature or preemie babies who can suffer a number of serious eye diseases like Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) and are in need of help to protect their eyes against UV rays and bright sunlight.
Available in Baby blue or baby pink.
Our suggestion, if your babies head size is approaching 40cm we recommend that you buy our Baby Wrapz 2. The frame size is larger than the Premy Wrapz model but it does come with 2 headbands and with the short headband attached it should be OK. Baby Wrapz 2 will fit up to 5 years of age.
Premy Wrapz Buy Now
PREMY WRAPZ – have all these great features:
- soft rubber frame, virtually unbreakable and comfortable
- adjustable neoprene headband, fits up to 40cm plus some stretch in the material
- impact resistant A-grade polycarbonate lens
- provide 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT #3, G-15 colour lens for clarity and colour free distortion
- safe for colour blind babies
- floats in water, preventing loss
- 3 year guarantee
- microfibre case for protection and cleaning
- IE SHD Semi Hard case. Designed to protect your sunglasses. Made with a clip so it can be easily attached to the pram or your hand bag to prevent loss. Also with a name tag.
IE SHD Semi Hard case. Available in baby pink, black or baby blue.