Baby Wrapz – baby sunglasses are made with love and care. The soft rubber frame is comfortable and virtually unbreakable while the headband keeps them in place and makes them float. Baby Wrapz will fit from birth up to approximately 5 years of age.
Our lens colour has been especially picked for its clarity and ability to not distort colour at a crucial time when toddlers are learning their colours. This is critical as around 10% of boys and 2% of girls suffer from some form of colour blindness and the incorrect lens colour just compounds the problem.
Baby Wrapz, Available in blue, black, pink, baby blue, purple and baby pink
Protection near water
All young children need to wear sunglasses around water. We know that UV light does reflect off the water surface therefore you have UV light from both the sun and the water which can be one and a half to almost two times the normal amount reaching the eyes. Particularly for toddlers as they are closer to the water. Baby Wrapz are designed for both salt and chlorinated water. The neoprene wet-suit headband makes them float. The frame, lenses and stainless steel screws are all water safe. Our only recommendation is to thoroughly rinse after use, especially after salt water as the salt can be course when dry.
BABY WRAPZ have all these great features:
- soft rubber frame, virtually unbreakable and comfortable
- adjustable neoprene headband, fits (0 – 5 yr)
- impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- provide 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT #3, G-15 colour lens for clarity and colour free distortion
- floats in water, preventing loss
- 3 year guarantee
- microfibre case for protection and cleaning
- IE SHD Semi Hard case. Designed to protect your sunglasses. Made with a clip so it can be easily attached to the pram or your hand bag to prevent loss. Also with a name tag.
IE SHD Semi Hard case. Available in baby pink, black or baby blue.
- Polarized lens upgrade. Baby Wrapz are also available with high quality polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses. These are the same lenses used in all high quality major adult brands used for sports and fishing. They are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and being polarized eliminate all white reflected light or white haze, giving the ultimate crisp clear vision. Because we never compromise on quality, the lenses we use are approximately 2 mm thick to avoid distortion and breakage.
Please avoid cheaper polarized lenses made from TAC – (Tri Acetate Cellulose) and other soft materials as they do scratch easily and bend out of shape. Also avoid thin polycarbonate (PC) polarized lenses as they will also bend out of shape. Bent and scratched lenses do distort vision leading to headaches and major eye problems.